Wednesday, April 22, 2009

JE SUIS D'UNE GENERATION DESENCHANTEE

I love the music video DESENCHANTEE by Mylene Farmer. It is directed by Laurent Boutonnat. This music video made me cry, especially the scene in which the child massacred the guards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxPrIhs4Lo

This is the lyrics:

“Nager dans les eaux troubles
Des lendemains
Attendre ici la fin
Flotter dans l´air trop lourd
Du presque rien
A qui tendre la main

Si je dois tomber de haut
Que ma chute soit lente
Je n´ai trouvé de repos
Que dans l´indifférence
Pourtant, je voudrais retrouver l´innocence
Mais rien n´a de sens, et rien ne va

Tout est chaos
A côté
Tous mes idéaux : des mots
Abimés...

Je cherche une âme, qui
Pourra m´aider
Je suis
D´une géneration désenchantée,
Désenchantée

Qui pourrait m´empêcher
De tout entendre
Quand la raison s´effondre
A quel sein se vouer
Qui peut prétendre
Nous bercer dans son ventre

Si la mort est un mystère
La vie n´a rien de tendre
Si le ciel a un enfer
Le ciel peut bien m´attendre
Dis moi,
Dans ces vents contraires comment s´y prendre
Plus rien n´a de sens, plus rien ne va.”


This is the lyrics translated by Google:

“Swimming in troubled waters
Tomorrow
Wait by the end
Floating in the air too heavy
Of almost nothing
Who reach out

If I do get high
May my fall be slow
I have found rest
That the indifference
However, I would like to regain innocence
But nothing has meaning, and nothing will

Everything is chaos
Next
All my ideals: words
Damaged ...
I am looking for a soul, which
May help

I am
In a disenchanted generation,
Disenchanted


Who could help but
Hear any
When reason collapses
How to turn within
Who can claim
We rocked in her belly

If death is a mystery
Life is not soft
If Heaven has a hell
The sky may well expect
Tell me,
In these headwinds how
Nothing has meaning, nothing does.”

No comments: