Wednesday, February 06, 2008

BURNT BY THE FILM

FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO

IT’S THE BEAT – Simian Mobile Disco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPXgQSPm8A


FAVORITE SONG

REWIND – Cylob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yrA-BpWECI

SEA OF SAND – Guy Gerber + Shlomi Arber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpW_Nh6IS9U


--------------------------------------------


This is my reply to James Arter in my English blog:
http://celinejulie.wordpress.com/2008/02/05/eleventh-poll-man-on-the-verge-of-a-nervous-breakdown/

Thank you very much, James, for your comment. I totally agree with you about THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON. I think it is a masterpiece. Before I saw this film, I didn’t like the acting of Sean Penn in MYSTIC RIVER. I think he overacted in that film. But Sean Penn is great in THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON. I think Neils Mueller knows how to handle Sean Penn’s way of acting.

I agree with you that the film is great in its intensity and inner torture. Other recent American films that I think are as great as this film are MONSTER (2003, Patty Jenkins) and CAPOTE (2005, Bennett Miller), which are very intense and deal with inner torture, too. THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON should be as famous as MONSTER and CAPOTE. If I were an Oscar judge, I would give an Oscar for Best Picture to these three films in their years.

I also think THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON is like a distant cousin of Maurice Pialat’s films. The film is not like Pialat’s, but some emotions and feelings in the film remind me of some emotions in Pialat’s films.

Talking about intensity and inner torture, I also think about THE MACHINIST, which is very intense and deals with inner torture, too. But the feelings and emotions in THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON are much more REAL than the ones in THE MACHINIST. I think THE MACHINIST is a great film, but I can’t help thinking the style of THE MACHINIST is a little bit too much. The film is a little bit too stylish. I think I prefer THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON, MONSTER, CAPOTE, Maurice Pialat’s films, and Christian Petzold’s films to some stylish films.

I don’t know if I use the right English word, but I would like to describe that I feel as if I was BURNT by THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON. The film gives me such a strong, intense feelings that I feel as if I was burnt by the film.

------------------------------


THIS IS MY COMMENT IN SCREENOUT WEBBOARD:
http://www.xq28.org/zaa/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79&start=100

สวัสดีค่ะพี่ KIT, คุณ Danclave, คุณ zmen, น้อง Angel และสมาชิกรุ่นดึกดำบรรพ์ของ SCREENOUT ทุกท่านค่ะ

ตอบคุณ FarawayMan

เคยดูเรื่อง “รัก/ผิด/บาป” (IN THE NAME OF SIN) แล้ว ชอบมากๆเลยค่ะ พระเอกของเรื่องนี้แสดงเป็นตัวประกอบใน “เขาชนไก่” ด้วย

คุณธัญญ์วาริน สุขะพิสิษฐ์ หนึ่งในผู้กำกับ IN THE NAME OF SIN เคยให้สัมภาษณ์ใน FUSE เล่ม 11 ที่แถมมากับนิตยสาร BIOSCOPE ฉบับเดือนตุลาคม ปี 2007 ด้วยค่ะ และคุณธัญญ์วารินได้พูดประโยคที่ดิฉันประทับใจมากๆดังต่อไปนี้:

วาทศิลป์บิณฑบาตของคุณธัญญ์วาริน

ผู้สัมภาษณ์: ปลดปล่อยอย่างไรบ้าง

ธัญญ์วาริน: โดยการแต่งหญิงไปเที่ยวกลางคืน เพราะตอนเรียนมหาวิทยาลัยก็สามารถแต่งหญิงเล่นละครได้ แต่เป็นอาจารย์เราทำไม่ได้ เราต้องแต่งตัวเป็นผู้ชาย พอเวลากลางคืนเป็นตัวเราเอง ก็ปลดปล่อยเต็มที่ บางทีไปกินเหล้ายังเจอนักเรียนเลย เขาก็รู้ว่าเราแต่งหญิงไปเที่ยว ก็แซว แต่เราไม่สนใจ เพราะหน้าที่เราไม่ได้เสียไปกับการแต่งหญิง

ผู้สัมภาษณ์: เคยหลงรักนักเรียนไหม

ธัญญ์วาริน: โอ๊ย...ประจำค่ะ เป็นแฟนกันเลยนะ เหมือนหนังที่ทำนั่นล่ะ ส่วนใหญ่มาจากชีวิตจริง บางคนถึงขั้นไปอยู่ด้วยกัน กลางวันมันไหวเรา กลางคืนเราไหว้มัน เปลี่ยนสถานะกัน ในหนังถือว่ายังน้อยนะคะ ชีวิตจริงยิ่งกว่านี้


ตอบน้อง MATT

น้อง MATT สามารถมาร่วมเป็นอีกหนึ่งดรุณีได้ทุกเมื่อค่ะ โดยพวกเรามีสมการดังต่อไปนี้

สี่ดรุณี + น้อง MATT = เบญจรงค์ห้าสี

สี่ดรุณี + คุณ SENSITIVEMAN = ขบวนการโกกุลไฟฟ์

สี่ดรุณี + BLACK FOREST = ผู้หญิงห้าบาป




No comments: