Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY TEDDY BEARS THINK IT WOULD BE SAFE TO HIDE BEHIND SOME PILLOWS

I don’t have anything to say about the latest political crisis in Thailand, because I am a coward person and I don’t know which information I can trust. I was very scared, though. On Monday, my friend called me to tell me that there was a fighting in my neighborhood and there were also some tires burning and bus burning near my apartment, but I could not go out to witness the event because people around my neighborhood were splashing water on one another at that moment to celebrate Songkran, and I hate this water thing. So I just stayed in my room. I also didn’t go to internet cafe on Monday-Wednesday because I hate the water splashing in Songkran. I just used internet today and found out that there were some shootings between people near my apartment because of political differences on Monday. No one was killed, but there were some casualties. This time the fighting, burning and shooting happened very near my doorstep. And it is a little bit strange because a group of people were shooting at one another and a group of people were splashing water at one another at nearly the same time and in nearly the same place in my neighborhood.

-------------------------------------------------------------

MY TEDDY BEARS THINK IT WOULD BE SAFE TO HIDE BEHIND SOME PILLOWS
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3587/3447172907_7f536a3c33_o.jpg


No comments: