Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SOME QUESTIONS AND A FUNNY POEM

Today I just thought about Nuamthong Praiwal. I think he is the true hero of Thailand. I think he is the one who really dies for a good cause.
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2006/11/02/headlines/headlines_30017813.php

Thinking about Nuamthong Praiwal makes me wonder about these questions:

1.Will there be a military coup in Thailand again?

2.If there is a coup again, will there be the next Nuamthong Praiwal?

3.Will the next Nuamthong Praiwal just kill himself? Or will the next Nuamthong Praiwal choose to die as a suicide bomber against military coup?

What do you think? I just hope there is no coup in Thailand again.


--Konmongnang also put some questions in his Thai blog. You can read it here:
http://konmongnang.exteen.com/20081013/entry

-------------------------------------

A FUNNY POEM

THIS COUNTRY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME
I WAS WRONG TO BE BORN IN THIS COUNTRY
WILL I EVER BE REALLY FREE?
OR SHOULD I JUST HAVE A FOREIGN SAMEE?

(Samee is a Thai word for husband. Hahahahaha)

No comments: